Description of the project
Sonker Oil Terminal Al Sokhna (SOTCO) is planning to advance with the development of the Sokhna Port Basin Three Liquid Terminal. The liquid bulk terminal is planned adjacent to and surrounding the existing ammonia tanks. A master plan of the terminal, incorporating the ammonia tanks, has already been drafted. Now three gasoil tanks and three LPG tanks will be developed by SOTCO (Phase A of the tankfarm). This development will be engineered and constructed.
Services provided by Port Consultants Rotterdam
- Engineering of infrastructure of the tank farm
- Engineering of :
- Outside battery limits utilities.
- Inside battery limits utilities.
- On terminal Fire fighting system and intake.
- LPG heating water intake and outtake system.
- Fire fighting tower and gangway at the jetty.